We are looking for a Diploma of Building and Construction Trainer/ Assessor.
About the Role
Our college is offering an opportunity to an experienced and energetic individual to join their team as a Full-time or Casual Trainer and Assessor to deliver and assess Diploma of Building and Construction qualification
You will be required to deliver professional and high-quality training and assessment.
Key responsibilities include:
– Deliver training and conduct assessments for assigned client groups;
– Provide engaging, supportive and learner-focused training and assessment;
– With a meticulous eye for detail, providing accurate training records as required;
– Ensure all training compliance requirements are met;
– Attend training team meetings as required;
– Undertaking professional development to keep industry skills up to date.
What we are looking for in this role:
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) or equivalent / higher;
– CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) or equivalent/higher;
– Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in the Building and Construction industry;
– A commitment to continuous professional development;
– A commitment to following best practice and providing high-quality service;
– Computer literacy, particularly MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
If you are interested in the position please forward your resume and we will go from there.