RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
Do you think your work experience is capable of getting your certification recognized?
You might be eligible to get a nationally recognised qualification with your existing skills you have gained through work and life experiences.
Australian Institute of Engineering & Technology provides recognition of prior learning in BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration & CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
Getting your skills and knowledge formally recognized with recognition of prior learning can help you build career confidence, get work promotion, change jobs or get into uni.
WHAT IS RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING?
RPL is a process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It can be gained at any stage of their lives, through formal and informal learning, in Australia or overseas.
Recognition is faster, cheaper and more efficient than putting people through training in areas they already know well. It means less time off the job and is more satisfying for the learner.
HOW CAN WE OBTAIN AN RPL CERTIFICATION?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
If you are already working in the industry and needs the qualification for your professional use then have your experience certified with us.
Our college would make sure that your application is made as a priority because your success is our greatest achievement.
These are the steps you need to have to obtain your qualification.
Free RPL Skills Assessment Test
- Choose which qualification you would like to take and we will help you achieve this goal. On this stage, you would be asked to check your eligibility.
Create an Account
- If the RPL Skills assessment shows that your eligible and you would like to continue with the process. We would require all clients to create an account so that you can track the progress of your application.
Documents Gathering / Evidence Collection
- AIET College would ask you to send the necessary documents for the pre-assessment process. The documents that are required would be provided in this stage.
Completing the Application Form
- We would request all clients to fill up an enrollment form, LLN Kit, RPL Kit, Pre-Training Review, Student Handbook etc.
- Once your profile has been reviewed by our college assessor, a recorded interview would be made to finalize the application.
You are Certified!
- Congratulations! You can download your soft copy on the website and a hard copy will be mailed to your address. Thank you!
Our Building And Construction Courses And Qualifications Have Been Designed By Building And Construction Professionals With In Depth Consultation With Industry And Relevant Regulation